Rules & Safety
Items not Allowed:
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES & COOLERS
- RECORDING DEVICES
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS
- VIDEO EQUIPMENT
- OVER-SIZED CONTAINERS OF LIQUID
- OVER-SIZED BACKPACKS OR LUGGAGE
Mesquite Pit Bar-B-Q sandwiches will be available for sale that evening. All proceeds benefit the Greg Welch Gymnasium.
Tea and water will be available for purchase at the food booth. Alcohol is not allowed or permitted and any violators will be asked to leave without refund.
Tickets are for sale online at www.gregwelchclassic.com or can be purchased at either WCS campus.
The parking lot gates will open at 4:00 PM. Vehicles will be directed to the designated parking areas. There is no parking on the county roads or private property leading to or adjacent to the venue.
General Admission seating is on a comfortable grass lawn. No seating will be provided. Ticket holders may bring blankets and lawn chairs onto the festival grounds to be placed in these designated areas.
Sponsor / VIP Area:
A designated sponsor area will have food and beverages available for the Event Sponsors who are wearing a designated wristband. Table seating will be provided for these sponsors and their guests per the terms of the Sponsorship Form.
Other Rules & Regulations:
Weatherford Christian School reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- NO glass bottles or containers of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
- Any armband that has been removed for whatever reason (work, school, arrest, etc.) must be purchased again to gain admission into the festival grounds.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than WCS’ online ticketing agent Outhouse Tickets or from the school directly, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such cases, will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain or attempt to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- NO weapons of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
- NO soliciting on site – includes food, beverage, merchandise or entertainment, or any other items.
- NO pets of any kind.
- NO horses, ponies, mules, donkeys, or similar animals of any kind allowed on festival grounds.
- NO small children left unattended – due to the natural habitat of the grounds, parents should accompany small children at all times.
- NO unacceptable behavior – actions and/or behavior that interferes with fellow patrons enjoyment of festival or illegal actions.
- NO parking outside of the school grounds – everyone must park within the school property grounds.
- NO obscene signs, banners, or slogans – this includes any and all alcohol related products or items.